Here at Nick the Marketer, we value our culture, our team members, and our clients. We hire based on character, work ethic, and honesty. Skills are valuable, but not the main deciding factor.
The hiring process is lengthy and consists of multiple interviews. Our initial interview is a general meet and greet to learn more about your passions, your skill sets and work history. The second step is developing an understanding of the position, its requirements, and your capacity to fill the role. Next we apply a culture test to understand how you think and what we can do in training to make you more effective in your job. Then there is a final interview before an official job offer is made.
Are you ready to work the fastest growing digital marketing agency in Birmingham? We work hard but have a lot of fun doing it too.
About the Team:
- Passionate about small business and their success
- Enjoys having fun
- Celebrate the wins (we are the fist bumping type of family)
- Focused on doing what is best for the client but maintaining a great work life balance
- Goal oriented
- Ability to strategize with clients
- Express ideas to make us better
We may be coworkers, but we treat everyone like family. We want to make sure everyone has a great work life balance. We encourage you to take time with your family and unwind when you can. Work is important but if your personal life is stressed out, then your work life will suffer.
We are looking for self-starters with a sense of urgency who can sell new business for digital marketing services, while maintaining and growing existing client relationships. Candidates must have excellent communication & customer service skills.
General Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Sell new business on services related to SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Social Posting, Website Development
- Maintain existing relationships and grow those relationships
- Strong communication & customer service skills
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Self starter, with the ability to generate new leads and convert leads into clients
- Not afraid of networking or doing what it takes to get the job done
- Persistence and determination to do your very best
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in G Suite products and understand how a CRM system works
- Must have strong sales goals in mind with a plan to achieve the goals.
- 1-3 Years of Sales Success in advertising (TV, Radio, etc) or digital marketing industry